BOTTEGA VENETA MERCHANDISING MANAGER – WOMEN’S UNIVERSE
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Merchandising Manager for Women’s Universe who will report to General Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic China team.
You will to support the General Merchandising Manager on planning and the execution of all merchandising functions, including managing sales, seasonal purchases, inventory, product delivery and product training.
How you will contribute
- Support General Merchandising Manager in planning and the execution of all buying activities, participate in buying campaigns and discuss market trend, buying approach with agreed OTB, and provide feedback on the collection
- Analyse sales and business through detailed reports and constant feedback collection via market trends and stores.
- Monitor sales and sell-through situation and initiating appropriate business strategies to achieve company’s sales target
- Constant management of inventory, delivery and re-order situation.
- Work closely with sales and Visual Merchandising team to promote business opportunities and ideas.
- Work closely with retail training team to provide seasonal product training and fashion trend information to the front-line staff.
- Communicate to HQ on product feedback and market needs including strategic pricing and product placement
- Track the movement of stocks and allocation to rebalance the stores’ needs vs offer.
Who you are
- Degree holder in relevant subject, prefer with advanced luxury education
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in fashion merchandising/buying role with international fashion/luxury brand companies, RTW buying experience is preferred
- Strong fashion and market sense with solid high-end fashion buying experience for China market
- Strong leadership and communicator with a proven track record in leading, coaching, developing and succession planning of buying team
- Excellent presentation, planning and analytical skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Able to work under high pressure
- Occasional overseas travel is required
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
- Full time
- Mainland China