GUCCI Omnichannel Technology Analyst
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Participate in the new OMS implementation project in a luxury and multi regional environment to design, configure, train, test and deploy the application.
- Work alongside functional SME’s and business stakeholders to maximize the benefits in a fast scaling business and differentiate for luxury services.
- Coordinate the implementations in major existing regions and new markets
- Follow up implementations of omnichannel services enabled by the specific platform MAO (e.g.: ship from / to store, Click and collect.
- Work in a highly integrated manner with another transformational project which will establish the ideal “To Be” blueprint for all regions.
- Future involvement in stock mutualization and major supply chains transformations projects.
- Effectively roll out the solutions and processes to all existing and new e-commerce regions.
- Post launch, he/she will be responsible for triaging issues and identifying potential enhancements and determine whether these can be addressed via set up/processes within the application versus extensions development.
- Function as the in-house technical expert on Manhattan OMS system, supporting both development and business teams.
- Reference for growing OMS support and enhancements during the program progressive roll out in terms of:
- Participate to the definition and control of SLA
- Participate to service performance review
- Inform Gucci OMS support of any special events requiring extra support or effort
- Collaborate with Gucci OMS Support to speed up and communicate critical incidents
- Work with the Support teams (third parties and Manhattan), and other Kering areas and department to support application related issues resolution.
University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related field
Fluency in English is a must, Italian and French represent a plus although not mandatory
5 + working experience with Ecommerce Systems Management ( SAP Hybris, Magento)
Experience in the implementation of Order Management Systems, and/or ongoing enhancements/management in multi-regional projects
Deep expertise in the technical implementation and support of Order Management systems for Ecommerce: payment processing, order orchestration and warehouse management
Proven experience with the SQL language is considered a plus
Reactivity and flexibility in managing real-time changes.
Proven ability to work on site and remotely within an international team spread over multiple time zones.
Experience in the e-commerce industry and/or a consulting firm is an asset, particularly an in-house retail environment.
Good experience in handling multi-technology environments.
Strong problem solver with the ability to analyze cause and effect relationships.
Proactively propose alternative solutions when needed.
Strong listening skills and solution orientated approach.
- Full time