BALENCIAGA Client Engagement Coordinator | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Work in close collaboration with the Retail Performance Manager along with Store Management identity client development opportunities and clientelling training needs in accordance with the brand values and codes of the House
- Work in close collaboration with the Retail Performance Manager along with Store Management to analyze monthly store dashboards and follow-up on KPIs to achieve business objectives
- Coordinate collection and product and launch action places, working together with the Merchandising, Training and store teams
- Coordinate clientelling programs and tools in-store with a clear understanding and constant execution of all clientelling programs
- Support and train store teams in the implementation of digital tools and clientelling applications, collect needs and share best practices between store teams
- Partner with the Retail Performance Manager to track and measure the impact of all programs to ensure a relevant follow-up, set-up targets, gather quantitative and qualitative feedback from stores to share with HQ
- Ensure teams understand client KPIs and segmentation to reach targets
- Ensure in-store data collection steps are properly implemented
- Manager data quality; run reports and set targets
- Perform continuous data quality activities (deduplication & merging), follow-up on issues in collaboration with HQ, Kering, and MIS
- Run specific reports or client analysis as needed to set-up actions to support the business
- Track all client actions above in the campaign management tool in order to measure the ROI
- Check and validate global newsletters & submit local requests to HQ (i.e. store openings)
WHO YOU ARE
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in clients development, CRM, events or other similar positions in luxury retail fashion industry
- Business oriented, numerate and confident in managing database, and conducting data analysis
- High understanding of luxury environment & highly client oriented
- Strong in needs analysis, program development, facilitation, planning and organizational skills
- Mature, confident, positive mindset, self-motivated and excellent people skills to work with different cultures and all levels of staff
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs including but not limited to travel at a minimum 20% of the year to work with limited resources
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and comfortable navigating both Apple products and PC based applications
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Corporate team as a Client Engagement Coordinator who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America