BALENCIAGA Merchandiser ANZ
Balenciaga - Regular
Sydney - Australia
How you will contribute
- Collaborate with Regional Merchandising team to determine AU/NZ seasonal assortment, aligning with global and regional strategies and focus
- Oversee buying activities during the sales campaign based on analysis and allocation done during the year (selection, quantities, assortment by store)
- Manage the Open-to-Buy seasonally Review Open-to-Buy with regional team
- Market and competitor's analysis in terms of product and pricing positioning in the different markets
- Develop effective merchandising strategies across all categories to achieve sales, sell through and business goals
- Oversee weekly & monthly reporting results and analyse the business accordingly, responsible for inventory management, from regular stock re-balancing and consolidation to ensure profitability and drive productivity
- Communicate and develop strong relationships with store management and retail teams regarding product feedback and selling trends in order to ensure successful sales and inventory levels for each market
- Partner with Retail/ VM/ Press in order to align CRM activities, training, execute visual directives and marketing focus
- Communicate with logistics team and Inventory Control in pricing and stock flow management
- Manage inventory levels, merchandise flow and pricing for outlet locations
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in fashion, textiles or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in fashion merchandising/buying with international luxury retail companies, preferably with leather goods & shoes experience
- Strong fashion and market sense
- Well organized, self-initiative, excellent analytical, presentation, and communication skills
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good PC skills such as MS Office, Excel etc.
- Overseas and domestic travel is required
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific