SAINT LAURENT After-Sales Service Executive
Saint Laurent - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
This position is based in the Hong Kong Saint Laurent office, directly reporting to Retail Operations Manager on aftersales activities across Hong Kong and Macau.
Aftersales and Client Service:
- Closely work with repair center & headquarter aftersales team, monitor store activities in aftersales system to ensure all cases are settled within designated lead-time
- Fully responsible for all aftersales cases on all defective claims / credit note issuing, proactively report & follow up with headquarter aftersales team on new quality issues or blocking points on repair center operations
- Coordinate with customer service call center & store team on all customer enquiries and complaints, to ensure all cases are timely resolved to client’s satisfactions while aligning with company guideline.
- Execute customer care initiatives and new projects rollout in local market to provide excellent aftersales journey to all Saint Laurent clients
- Coordinate with various office departments to ensure a smooth operation of all HK & Macau stores
- Handle store supplies orders / packaging / license renewal on regular basis
- Manage uniform seasonal order planning and distribution
- Follow up on invoice / payment status, review quotation & service contract with vendors and suppliers
- Provide accurate sales performance information, compile regular sales reports and analysis to retail team when needed
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments, e.g. store opening/renovation and special sales events
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 year or above relevant experience in retail industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, strong analytical skill
- Independent, willing to learn, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC skills, including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR