SAINT LAURENT (Senior) Digital Marketing Executive-contractor
Saint Laurent - Seasonal (Fixed Term) (Seasonal)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a (Senior) Digital Marketing Executive-contractor who will report to Marketing Manager as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will conduct the brand’s social & digital platforms’ performance in mainland China, managing brand assets cross social accounts and search brand zone, Tmall brandzone; developing qualitative contents with digital media & influencers, to strengthen the brand visibility and alignment cross all digital marketing channels.
- To manage and work closely with TP for Tmall platform brandzone management to ensure KPI delivery
- To manage brand’s owned social accounts content and follower recruitment & management.
- To build partnership with premier digital media and influencers to drive brand awareness and expand product visibility through partners’ social and digital platforms
- Identify key social media platforms for brand digital advertising & content campaign, to present the brand creativity and amplify brand awareness
- To proofread the website product content with global calendar and develop plan to drive traffic to e-Comm business on daily & campaign basis
- Stand for brand protection and strong campaign presence on search brand zone, with coordination of e-Comm PPC’s practice;
- Develop the brand zone on Wechat eco system to drive consistent traffic to Brand Wechat e-comm Mini Program and follower recruitment
- Develop the functional analysis reports for all digital marketing activities, evaluate the results and conduct regular market study.
- Education background: High Diploma or Degree in Marketing / Communication or any other related discipline
- Minimum three-year relevant experience, especially Ecom related
- Must demonstrate exceptional computer skills and software application proficiency such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word, China Word Processing and photoshop (not top priority, but ideal)
- Attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Capability to handle multi-tasks
- Positive to embrace changes and ad hoc tasks
- Work independently with team collaboration spirit
- Respect deadline
- Good written and conversational English
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China