GUCCI Financial Reporting Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Manage Inventory trend and analysis, supervising the preparation of periodical reports to be sent to the management
- Manage Margin analysis, supervising the accountability of regional and corporate figures, monitoring the preparation of periodical reports.
- Coordinate information flows from regional offices and other departments, collecting all the necessary data to develop financial reporting
- Build budget and forecast plans liaising with regional offices and top management
- Control capital expenditures, liaising with store planning and industrial operations departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Engineering, Business, Economics or Finance
- 5+ years of experience in the role in industry within a finance role or accounting firm (big 4)
- Proficient in MS Office and HFM. Knowledge of Microstrategy is a desirable asset
- Proficient in English
- Goal oriented, driven and proactive. Strong leadership and opportunity to develop as manager
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly matrix environment
- Full time