KERING CORPORATE Security Administrative Specialist (L. 68/99)
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will be supporting the Security Director of Kering Italia developing Administrative and Controller improvements.
How you will contribute
- Managing economic data’s aggregation to draft FCT - BDG - PLAN for the whole team
- Supporting the team in contracting services in line with Group policies
- Verifying and monitoring costs in compliance with approved economies
- Monitoring invoices’ receipts, budgeted and approved
- Periodically verifying and drafting reports of costs executed/incurred by team referents
- Cooperating to ensure that administrative activities are undertaken as planned and approved
- Guaranteeing the consistency between cost forecast and actual
Who you are
- You have a Degree in Economics or a diploma in Accounting
- You have proven experience in a similar role
- You must have knowledge both of analytical-management accounting and budgeting procedures and SDI process, notions of business economics and organization
- You are highly organized and detail oriented
- You are a dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious team player
- You have high ethical standards, integrity and high level of discretion
- You are flexible and able to adapt to a constant changing environment and fully committed in terms of time and effort
- You are able to use the MS Office Suite and the most common management tools
- You have excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written; French knowledge will be considered a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time