KERING Junior Industrial Security Planner
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be included in the structure of the Global Audit Team, being part of Kering Supply Chain Security and Audit Department .The mainly purpose of your activity is to plan the audit and monitor the Kering brands’ supply chain to detect and prevent the reputational risks of the group. The Industrial Security Planner will be supporting the others Teams (Global Audit, Follow-Up, Management) on the planning of their activities in order to ensure the social, environmental and security compliance of the second party companies operating in the supply chain of Kering Group.
How you will contribute ?
- Plan audits using InforCRM and QlikView systems for:
- Internal staff
- external agencies certified
- Call suppliers to define and confirm the audit date
- Analyze data of the Kering Group Supply Chain aimed at reducing economic and reputational risks;
- Support the auditors on work orders check (anti-counterfeiting, non-authorized suppliers)
Who you are ?
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific Disciplines or comparable education
- At least 1/2 years’ experience in planning/auditing activities
- Knowledge of the supply chain processes
- Knowledge of Italian and European applicable legislation and SA8000 international standard
- Attitude to team working and information sharing with the team
- Strong relational and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong aptitude to problem solving
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Fluency in Italian and English (read, written, spoken). French and Chinese knowledge are a plus
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to shaping the ethical and security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
- Full time