KERING TECHNOLOGIES Big Data Developer Team Leader
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
You will be part of Kering Technologies Master Data team in charge of building and managing the master data products.
Working with a dedicated agile team of data, QA automation and site reliability engineers you will lead Master Data projects. You will bring a strategic mindset to projects spending time with business and experts to implement best practices and coding standard. You will follow them from the design to delivery and you will conduct testing and integration with our platform in coordination with Brands and Kering teams.
How will you contribute
- Guiding the team, inspiring and heading up team members
- Being accountable for planning/roadmap and delivery respecting both deadlines and quality
- Being responsible for the projects budget and technical aspect
- Contributing to the vision on how Kering data should be processed, searched, accessed and consumed
- Acting as a technical partner for the business, being the point of contact for internal partners & big data needs
- Analyzing project in each step, preventing and fixing identified errors
- Implementing best practices and coding standards, and continuously developing practices to improve software delivery speed
- Conducting testing and integration testing for the entire system
- Ensuring proper coordination with all teams involved in the projects (from infrastructure to business stakeholders)
Who you are
- Experienced in guiding software development teams using Agile approach such as TDD, continuous integration, pairing, and infrastructure automation with agile methodology
- Knowledgeable about Cloud technologies: AWS (RDS, EMR…), GCP (BigQuery, DataProc…), Alicloud
- A creative technologist, autonomous and proactive, focused on problem solving and business value
- A good team worker and have good communication with business, tech, and partners (developers, web agency, integrator...)
- Fluent in English & Italian, French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time