BALENCIAGA Public Relations Intern | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Assist with domestic and international sample trafficking
- Database management and upkeep
- Conduct media research projects
- Assist with production needs for office meetings and events
- Showroom and media library maintenance
- Magazine clipping and scanning brand press
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to receive academic credit
- Must be able to work in-person at our NYC office at least 1-2 days a week
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to absorb to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers unique challenges and approaches to fashion PR.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America