GUCCI Production Coordinator - Bravern
Gucci - Regular
BELLEVUE - United States of America
The Production Coordinator is responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory. They will support management in day-to-day operations including troubleshooting operational, service, facilities, and compliance issues.
The Production Coordinator will provide, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience. This person must possess a positive attitude, excellent communication skills and a passion for the brand.
- Executes shipping and receiving process, reporting any issues to Store Manager and taking the necessary steps to resolve;
- Ensures timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Manager while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
- Ensures an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – overseeing store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Manager;
- Assist manager with identifying problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner;
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes;
- Submit all 8300 and tax exempt forms as received;
- Communicate all discrepancies/issues immediately to management;
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
- Assists with physical maintenance of the boutique;
- Place orders as needed for all supplies for the office and store;
- Follow all Policy & Procedures and security guidelines;
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Experience with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs;
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes;
- 1 year of administrative or stock experience; preferably in a luxury environment;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Handle a multi-line switchboard;
- Actively solve problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Familiar with Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America