BALENCIAGA Visual Merchandiser (Australia and New Zealand)
Balenciaga - Regular
Sydney - Australia
How you will contribute
- Responsible for store visual merchandising displays and implementation
- Ensure compliance with the VM Guidelines within Retail and Wholesale network (visits, training, etc.)
- Conduct store visits to execute guidelines, manage seasonal launches and provide VM training for store teams and VM contacts
- Design and deliver to the store teams, the VM supports, guidelines and VM projects
- Building relationships with the store team and VM contact
- Co-ordinate and communicate with other internal departments to ensure alignment on company strategies
- Manage and handle VM Tools (maintenance and upgrade)
- To work independently on visual merchandising activities while maintaining strong collaboration with Assistant VM Manager in SEAO on the VM direction and guidelines
- To prepare and maintain control of Budget
- To work with vendor/supplier on window and light-box installation
Who you are
- Tertiary education in Arts & Design, Fashion or other related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in luxury fashion industry
- Familiar with Ready-To-Wear & Handbags display
- Good fashion sense and creative
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Proficient in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word Processing
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organized, self-motivated, meticulous as well as a good team player
- Frequent travelling is required
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific