GUCCI Clienteling Manager
Gucci - Regular
Auckland - New Zealand
To manage the clients’ experience from end to end.
How you will contribute
• Deliver excellence in retail experience and promote a Consumer Centric Culture
• Be brand ambassador and consumer centric
• Manage the implementation and operation of clienteling plans to contribute to store target achievement
• Responsible for leading and supporting the team to build high-level relations with clients
• Directly liaising with high spending clients
• Any other duties assigned to you by Management
Who you are
• Previous experience in luxury retail industry is preferred
• Communication skills essential
• Ability to confidently manage a large team
• Experience working with and achieving KPIs
• Ability to engage with high spending clients and lead the team by example in clienteling
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific
- New Zealand