SAINT LAURENT Assistant Store Director
Saint Laurent - Regular
DOHA - Qatar
The Associate Store Director leads the Department Manager and store sales team to meet and exceed all sales goals and KPI’s and responsible for promoting brand engagement to customers, in order to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned.
He/she represents the Company and acts as representative of the Store Director and thus fulfils all the tasks given by the Headquarters and Store Director.
- Assist the Store Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual merchandising, display, customer service, and operational functions within the store
- Support the Store Director and lead the Department Managers in achieving targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
- Attract, develop and retain talents
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury Business in order to promote customer loyalty, especially with Top Clients and VIPs
- Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, internal Requirements, sustainability , HR and stock organization
- At least 5 years of experience in a managerial position.
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project.
- Significant experience in the sale of luxury goods or retail.
- High sensitivity to customers experience and loyalty
- Adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering computer skills (Word and Excel)
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Afrique / Moyen-Orient