KERING Controller F/M
Kering - Regular
BARCELONA - Spain
The Kering Finance Shared Services department based in Barcelona is currently seeking a Controller. If you are passionate, curious and collaborative, come and join our dynamic team in Barcelona.
Under the supervision of the Head of Finance Shared Services, you will support and manage a range of finance activities including but not limited to: accounting, controlling and reporting, financial statement preparation, as well as involvement in the projects of Group.
How you will contribute
- Supervision of the accounting requirements under forecast/budget
- Preparation of the required monthly accruals under forecast/budget and fiscal considerations, including tax accruals
- Supervision of compliance against statutory tax and IFRS reporting requirements
- Monthly fixed assets and depreciations accounting o Maintenance of Financial Statements accounts mapping
- Controlling and Reporting
- Preparation of the monthly closing requirements
- Supervision of intercompany reconciliations with all partners
- Management of reporting packages requested by consolidation department
- Cost analysis and monthly cost control
- Budget and forecast preparation
- Analysis of deviations during closings and forecast/budget preparations
- Cost analysis and relevant arrangements, scenario preparation
- Year End Closing and Taxes o Preparation of financial statements
- Support for tax consultants in the preparation of quarterly and yearly income tax declaration corporate tax declaration
- Control of quarterly and yearly income tax payments
- Project Management and other activities o Contact person for audits – internal and external
- Preparation of ad hoc reports – intercompany, consolidation, legal o All additional requirements and support for business partners (HR, Communication, Maintenance, Security etc)
- Effective project management for Finance Shared Services projects
- Maintenance and management of appropriate contracts, i.e. leases, services agreements, etc.
- Update and reporting of leases reporting
- Update and reporting of insurance values of the different companies sites
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent o 5+ years’ experience as controller retail / luxury retail business with evidenced progression in roles/responsibilities
- Strong experience in budgeting and strategic planning o Knowledge of IFRS
- Prior experience and knowledge in SAP modules: FICO, COPA, others - BI/Controlling - Power BI or other BI tools - subject matter Expert
- Experience in reporting with Oracle - HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
- Prior experience supporting or leading integration activities, including process mapping and continuous improvement
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical skills o Proactive and a self-starter
- Outstanding planning skills – keeping and maintaining the list of deadlines & projects
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective and positive team player with an agile, collaborative and inclusive approach
- Sound decision-making skills with a customer focus o Microsoft Office proficiency, PowerPoint, Excel and in particular o Fluent in English and Spanish – verbal and written
- Proficiency in Italian is a plus for collaboration with global teams
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time