KERING CRM Data Insights Manager
Kering - Regular
Paris - France
Kering Client and Digital Department aims at accelerating digital transformation leveraging innovation, tech and artificial intelligence with a strong focus on customer experience.
Within this department, the mission of the CRM Factory is to support the Brands in delivering an advanced Client Engagement strategy and to accelerate the adoption of new personalized client experiences, in order boost CRM performance. The CRM factory is organized in 4 teams to provide the Brands with an end-to-end accompaniment: Relational strategy, Campaign management, CRM Data insights, CRM Roadmap and innovation. The factory also collaborates strongly with other departments (AI, Analytics, Data Governance …) to deliver successful projects to the Brands.
We are currently seeking our future CRM Data insights manager to contribute to this ambitious client-centric transformation journey!
Your role is to turn CRM data into actionable insights to help the Brands better understand their customers and the performance of their relational strategy, and thus improve both campaign performance and global client engagement. You will manage a team of 3 persons and get the support of external consultants.
How you will contribute
1 – Be the referent for the Group of the consolidated client engagement performance and action plans
- Define the global CRM performance framework: CRM KPIs (incremental sales, LTV, ROI etc…) and measurement methodology (control group, A/B tests etc…)
- Share this framework with the Brands and support them in its understanding and implementation
- Animate Performance steerco with Brands to drive learnings and actions plans
- Deliver cross-brands scorecards to follow the Brands’ progress on their client engagement strategy, identify and share best practices to deploy
2 – Deliver campaign insights through performance analysis
- Drive campaign performance analysis to better understand the impact of client engagement journeys and identify potential improvements
- Present results and recommendations
- Consolidate learnings to foster best practice sharing across the Group
3 – Propose and deploy relevant customer knowledge analysis and tools to improve campaign performance
- Propose analysis, personalization and customer knowledge tools to improve campaigns’ relevancy and efficiency: geographical analysis, personas, segmentations, appetencies, scorings, products personalization, commercial pressure…
- Lead or coordinate the related data marketing projects with Analytics team delivering ad-hoc analysis and capabilities
- Ensure CRM data needs are integrated in the Data roadmap (new data in Datalake etc..) and define the relevant process and governance.
4 – Develop value-added Data visualization dashboards to enhance Client Engagement monitoring and foster decisions
- Collect needs from the Brands, prioritize, and design clear, synthetic and actionable Data visualisation dashboards that will drive better understanding and help identify concrete actions to boost CRM performance
- Manage UX/UI to enable better visualization and story telling, and thus favor brand adoption
- Work with the Data governance team to access the required data sets coming from many different sources
Who you are
- Master in statistics, with knowledge of SQL, statistics tools and data visualization solutions
- 7 to 10 years’ experience, with experience in data driven marketing (preferably CRM) and in team management
- Analytical and business results oriented, with proven success understanding business teams’ needs, providing the relevant analysis or insights and proposing actionable recommendations
- Strong business partner with great communication and coordination skills, the ability to popularize CRM Data insights and Performance, convince and embark the Brands in this client-centric journey
- Team player with a positive mindset and the ability to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- Structured, organized and rigorous
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge about luxury markets, ecommerce & retail sector
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time