Kering Indirect Procurement Buyer
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will work within the Kering Indirect Procurement team and Brands of Kering Group supporting the management of the categories within the roadmap and projects with EMEA and Global scope.
How you will contribute ?
- Scouting and sourcing of new suppliers
- Managing and monitoring the supplier’s database
- RFI and RFP management
- Support the Category Manager with a specific focus on Logistic and Fleet Management scouting, tender, negotiation and contract phases but also other categories G&A + Facility oriented.
- Support the implementation of best practices and benchmarks
- Support the team projects from the request throughout the sourcing, negotiation, reporting and contract phases
- Support the development of team activities in compliance with the Group policies in order to achieve the economic and macro-operating benefits
- Oversee company procedures and guidelines practices and communicate eventual discrepancies
- Reporting of main expense categories and KPIs
- Ad hoc reporting, requested by Category Manager, for the group management and verification of economic data conformity with the finance team
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders of Kering Group
Who you are?
- Graduate in Economics or Management Engineering
- With 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Individual with great attention to details and accuracy, and good knowledge of main planning and negotiation principles
- Proactive, flexible, dynamic and team player
- Excellent communicator with proven interpersonal skills
- Expert on Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken; French knowledge as a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time