TECHNOLOGIES Information Technology Solution Tester
Kering - Regular
Milano - Italy
You will be an active part of the IT Team, managing the testing process in large and complex projects/programs within Kering Technologies. You will work in strict collaboration with stakeholders and all the other IT Departments to ensure services of the highest quality. This stimulating opportunity will allow you to work in IT for Kering’s luxury brands and to enhance your vast array of indispensable skills even further.
How you will contribute
- Maintain cooperative relationships with developers and communicate with both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- Interact with the business stakeholders to independently validate requirements
- Identify gaps in implementation with regard to the requirements, test the application and track the issues to closure
- Automate the test cases using client approved toolsets
- Determine the regression test suite and create regression test packages
- Create and sustain the requirements traceability document
- Produce mock data, bulk data and mock workflows to test the application for functionality and performance
- Support in preparing end user training materials
Who you are
- A computer engineering or management engineering graduate
- An individual with more than 2 years’ experience in IT with a focus on functional testing, system testing, requirement validation and test automation
- Extremely experienced in business requirement understanding with extensive experience in functional testing, test case creation, test lifecycle management
- Expert in test case automation using tools/packages as well as in defect management tools (JIRA)
- Experienced in Gherkin language, Selenium Webdriver (not Selenium IDE) for front-end, Java language scripting, Jira and Jenkins
- Familiar with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and .NET programming
- Knowledgeable about Behavior Driven Development, Cucumber and Confluence
- A proactive team player who is able to be diplomatic and create a positive atmosphere
- Trained in working on Agile projects
- Endowed with knowledge of the following business processes: replenishment, allocation, demand forecasting, inventory planning with experience in complex projects
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time