CRM & Marketing Director
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The CRM & Marketing Senior Manager for the Americas will develop and execute the client-first communication strategy within their region, leveraging CRM tools, Marketing initiatives, market insights, technology, and best practice to drive growth. The role will report to the VP of Marketing & Communications and functionally report to the WW CRM Director.
• Define regional Marketing & CRM strategies in close collaboration with the Region President and VP of Retail, and by working closely with the Headquarters teams to implement initiatives which fall within the central framework.
• Maintain and grow the Alexander McQueen client database through acquiring new clients and implementing retention and win-back strategies centered around effective lifecycle management; ensuring full compliance with local legislation.
•Through regular store visits and close communication, identify development needs and coach the retail team to embed CRM into store strategy and implement a range of marketing and communication campaigns in a structured and systematic manner.
• Proactively liaise with cross-functional teams within the markets, region, and Head Office to ensure operation coordination and strong execution of CRM campaigns.
• Deep dive into client and campaign data, identifying opportunities and presenting action plans for the corporate and store teams.
• Lead the regional rollout of in-store CRM systems, implementing KPIs and track adoption results.
• Execute the seasonal planning calendar for all marketing and promotional activities, e.g. season launches, store openings, events.
• Support the HQ Communication team ensuring that the communication strategy is shared across the region and individual markets.
• Sustain proper flow and clarity of communication so global guidelines are fully understood and regional feedback is shared with Headquarters.
• Responsible for managing the budget within your region
• Previous experience within a similar Marketing, Communications & CRM role in a luxury brand–Clienteling experience is essential/ former retail experience is a distinct advantage.
• Passionate advocate for CRM, keeping those around them focused on driving success.
• Proven experience in consolidating and analyzing data and presenting findings in a clear, digestible manner.
• Experience in using CRM platforms (Salesforce desirable)
• Fully proficient and confident in Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent attention to detail and takes pride in accuracy, even when working under pressure.
• Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization
• Ability to work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Degree in a related discipline
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America