BOTTEGA VENETA Content Editor
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Content Editor as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Design, development and implementation of our brand tone of voice across all brand platforms and communication channels.
- Effectively verbalise the essence and vision of the brand, translating mood and imagery into written form.
- Act as creative brand guardian from a tone-of-voice perspective.
- Create all copywriting needs from:
- Press related activities (product and colour naming, product press releases, talking points, events invitations)
- Corporate communications
- E-commerce website
- CRM (newsletters etc).
- Supervise, verify & update all existing copy & contents.
- Structure & management of worldwide editorial calendar, ensuring completion of all briefs and copywriting according to projects deadlines.
- Actively collaborate on branded contents – from creative conception to final execution.
- Brief & supervise regional teams on all relevant copywriting development.
- Oversees freelance copywriters.
- Supervise & manage copywriting needs for actioned/ad-hoc projects and third- party business partners.
- Work closely with image team on creative concepts & copywriting and with communication director and cmo on corporate communications needs (at both brand and group levels).
Who you are:
- Proven track record in journalism and creative copywriting (arts & culture, fashion, literature performative arts).
- You speak and write English at an idiomatic level. Second language a plus.
- A deep understanding of developing and editing content.
- Ability to think both creatively and laterally.
- Excellent communication interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience of project management.
- A proactive and agile approach to work being able to be flexible with tasks based on the needs of the business
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering, and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time