Bottega Veneta - Global Client Engagement Coordinator
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Bottega Veneta – Inspiring individuality with innovative craftsmanship since 1966. Under the direction of Daniel Lee creativity lies at the heart of all that we do. Born in Vicenza the house is rooted in Italian culture yet maintains a truly global outlook. An inclusive brand with exclusive products Bottega Veneta is as much of a feeling as it is an aesthetic.
We are currently seeking a Global Client Engagement Coordinator to work within the Client Engagement Department in Milan.
How you will contribute?
Scope of the position: to ensure the execution of the Global Client Engagement programs to boost the customer experience across all touchpoints. This includes:
- Support in the definition of the appropriate engagement activities on all client tiers, coordinating the different touchpoints with a multichannel vision
- Create and bring to life periodical Clienteling Campaigns to support the launch of collections and the push of key products, in alignment with merchandising calendar and regional needs
- Work with the regions in the implementation of experiences dedicated to the VICs to reward and delight them, in line with the global strategy
- Timely collect and validate client engagement requests from the regions and collaborate with the internal teams (art, production) to deploy the needed tools (e.g. assets, gifting, etc.)
- Support the management of the partnerships created to recruit new prospects to enrich the existing client database
- Support the management of the clienteling tools (Luce, Luce Store Manager, Luce Wire and Luce Places) together with Bottega Veneta BI Team and Kering to ensure that all Business needs are implemented in a timely manner and fully deployed through to store (including update of manuals and training materials)
- Monitor the performance and KPIs of all client engagement activities, running ad hoc analyses and reports, sharing them with the regions, and finding appropriate actions where needed
- Support the roll out of consumer insights tools, such as the NPS, ensuring that they respond to both the corporate and local needs
Who are you?
- Direct experience of 3-5 years in a similar role, preferably in a Luxury Environment (Fashion, Jewellery, Hotellerie) but not mandatory
- Experience and understanding of the luxury business and the competitors’ panorama
- Direct experience in one to one clienteling and CRM contact strategy activities
- A Customer driven orientation with a passion for retail and an omnichannel approach
- Attention to detail, effective communication, natural empathy with the ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fluent English essential
- Strong PC (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and analytical skills
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud a benefit but not mandatory
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time