KERING Ready to Wear Operational Excellence Project Manager
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
As part of the Operational Excellence Team, you will contribute to implement the new RTW strategic and operational development plan, defined by an internal organizational analysis that identified several areas for improvement.
You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of production planning review project, striving to increase efficiency, productivity and quality of our production planning activities.
You will work closely with all internal functions (product development, purchasing, production, logistics and technologies), defining project roadmaps and leading the teams towards optimization.
How you will contribute
- Lead the production planning project roadmap and projects, building upon what was set following recent production analysis
- Conduct regular assessment of improvement opportunities and drive associated actions in order to reach best practice in the industry and adopt new technologies
- Work closely with the functional teams to optimize all intermediate stages of the process, from demand collection, master data entry to production planning and follow-up, vendor rating and claims management
- Evaluate, design and implement new potential organizational models, tools and reporting systems that focus on production planning efficiency, collaborating with the Operational Excellence Manager and the functional and IT teams
- Support improvement efforts by assessing and prioritizing the improvement activities
- Identify clear efficiency and quality metrics for our production process, including internal client satisfaction
- Create and update the document base (technical files, processes and procedures…)
Who you are
- Master’s in Management Engineering, preferably, and 5/7 years’ experience in project management
- Forward-thinker with proven ability to quickly learn new processes, concepts, and software
- Proven organizational agility and a global mindset to be able to work in all locations, functions, and levels of the organization
- Business acumen and financial awareness
- Empathetic and customer-driven product developer; effective listener that builds products aimed at solving customer and business problems, and improving user experience
- Resilient and adaptable: able to deal with changing environments, overcome obstacles and manage uncertain scopes & timings
- Value-based decision maker that takes measured risks to deliver business objectives
- Effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to unite teams
- Fluent in both English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time