Pomellato IT Retail Project Manager
Pomellato - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently looking for a IT Retail Project Manager who will join the IT department.
How you will contribute
The candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating and ensuring successful completion of IT retail projects, according to the specifications, resources and deadlines assigned.
Based on the IT Operations roadmap and with the effective management of key retail projects, the candidate will work with internal stakeholders, external suppliers and partners, create project plans, securing resources and overseeing quality control throughout the entire project, also managing cross functional projects to improve store processes, technology, equipment with specific focus on back office, POS solutions and all the digital tools in store.
Qualifications and competencies:
- 5/10 years of experience in the role
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast pace and international company
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Good technical working knowledge of IT Applications, ERP & Retail Solutions (knowledge of Salesforce and Cegid applications highly valued). Knowledge of cloud integration technologies would also be desirable
- Fluent in English; other languages as a plus
- Full time