GUCCI Lead Team Coordinator - Charlotte
Gucci - Regular
Charlotte - United States of America
The GUCCI Lead Team Coordinator is responsible for providing operational support to the business by overseeing an efficient stockroom and accurate inventory and the ability to prioritize providing our customers with exceptional service by supporting the selling process as needed.
- Execute shipping and receiving process; report any issues to Store Director or Team Manager - Operations and take necessary steps to resolve;
- Ensure timely movement of merchandise as directed by Store Director or Team Manager - Operations while adhering to all procedures and guidelines, including but not limited to transfers, RTV’s and damages;
- Ensure an accurate and organized store inventory at all times – oversee store cycle counts, scheduled inventories, and reconciliation with support and direction from the Store Director or Team Manager – Operations;
- Develop and share ideas to increase efficiency and reduce operational costs;
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience;
- Print and ticket merchandise, returns, and price adjustments;
- Process repairs and damages on a timely basis according to company guidelines;
- Assist with physical maintenance of the boutique when needed;
- Pack, handle, and store merchandise according to Gucci standards;
- Support store initiatives and projects on an as needed basis;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Previous experience in retail or other service related industry is preferred.
- Ability to analyze information, identify business priorities, and problem solve.
- Works with a high degree of integrity and strong ethics.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experienced with technology to utilize internal retail systems and shipping software programs.
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the position including but not limited to climbing ladders, bending, lifting boxes.
- Team player attitude.
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America