GUCCI People Operations Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The People Operations Coordinator is a departmental partner who works closely to support and coordinate the operational activities of the Human Resources team across all functional areas to ensure effective planning and implementation of Human Resources initiatives, policies and procedures.
The People Operations Coordinator is responsible for assisting and supporting the Outlet and Canada markets, as well as being the primary contact to the workforce for designated functions.
HR Administration and Operational Support
- Assist with ongoing departmental needs and support the implementation of HR initiatives and projects;
- Support the HRIS administration in Workday for recruitment, new hires, terminations and changes in status;
- Assist with coordination of worldwide special projects and worldwide visitors as needed;
- Maintain department calendar and facilitate meetings;
- Monitor, respond and forward inquiries from the Human Resources dedicated email inbox and human resources hotline;
- Maintain ad hoc recordkeeping, reporting and support as needed;
- Liaise with shared services to ensure procedural compliance;
- Coordinate travel and accommodations as required for new hires and team members (training, corporate housing, relocation services etc.).
Recruiting and Onboarding
- Support the recruitment process by creating offer letters and facilitating background checks;
- Prepare employee letters as needed (i.e. Promotion, Title Change, Salary Change);
- Oversee new hire preparations and set-up, inclusive of orientation, new hire paperwork collection, ID cards;
- Maintain onboarding systems for accuracy in process flow and update documentation as necessary (i.e. HR Cloud and Enboarder).
- Act as a key resource for employees and managers on a variety of HR issues;
- Support manager and employee inquiries regarding timekeeping, payroll inquiries and adjustments;
- Prepare employment verification letters.
Training & Development
- Support training initiatives as it pertains to managing scheduling of participants, ensure set-up of training facilities, procurement, and distribution of materials, training feedback and tracking, follow up reporting, etc.;
- Manage training enrollments and progress in conjunction with legislative requirements (Harassment training, Code of Ethics, etc.).
- Bachelor's Degree (Human Resources concentration preferred);
- 1-3 years of prior experience in Human Resources Functions;
- Knowledge of Workday HRIS System (preferred);
- Knowledge of Dayforce HRIS System (preferred);
- Advanced Excel Skills;
- Relevant experience gained within a fashion luxury retail environment;
- Strong organization skills;
- Ability to plan and manage multiple projects or tasks simultaneously;
- Strong follow up skills on projects and activities on a day-to-day basis to maximize impact;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of internal and external colleagues;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to influence without authority;
- Ability to work cross-functionally to deliver and share results;
- Strong motivation to work for retail and the proven ability to work within a multi-site structure;
- Is able to take responsibility for own actions;
- Maintains objective view in negative or emotional situation.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America