GUCCI Team Manager -Las Vegas Crystal's
Gucci - Regular
LAS VEGAS - United States of America
As a GUCCI Team Manager, you will lead and inspire a dedicated team of Client Advisors to deliver the highest performance through a customer centric attitude.
You will lead from the shop floor, delivering real time coaching and feedback to achieve business and product category goals. You will develop and grow the talent within your team. The Team Manager will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the Gucci Values and Amplifiers of the brand within the market place.
- Working on the shop floor, you will be in constant contact with your team, supporting and coaching where needed, ensuring a consistent client experience;
- Provide support and regular feedback to Client Advisors to ensure their development is ongoing and their motivation and sense of engagement is high;
- Support opening and closing of the store as Manager on Duty providing leadership and guidance to all Client Advisors on shift;
- Lead Store Morning Briefings as and when required, delivering key business communication and daily objectives;
- Develop and lead cross category and floor working, ensuring your team can and do sell all categories across all floors;
- Conduct regular and monthly performance conversations, discussing results, opportunities and developing action plans;
- Participate in attracting, recruiting and onboarding a high performing team;
- Monitor your team’s adherence to company policies and procedures; follow up when needed.
- Lead and inspire your team on executing a superior client experience, ensuring the hospitality mindset is in each Client Advisor;
- Develop a client engagement mindset, with the purpose of building long lasting relationships with clientele;
- Achieve business objectives by utilizing the company Consumer Management client segmentation strategy;
- Full utilization of the various clienteling tools to activate, retain and grow team and personal client base;
- Lead the execution of clienteling activities with your team, developing actions to reach clear goals and KPIs;
- Monitor Client Advisor’s performance and work with them on a daily/weekly/monthly plan to ensure Clienteling excellence;
- Lead from the shop floor, actively selling and role modelling the selling ceremony.
- Manage the customer flow on the shop floor ensuring no client is left unattended and exceptional service is delivered;
- Manage and resolve customer issues, delighting and retaining the client relationship.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize prospect client development opportunities. Monitor monthly Consumer Management database reporting;
- Strong grasp on KPI’s and ability to strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches;
- Lead and support Company driven local events and product launches, ensuring client attendance and sales results are met;
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence per the company grooming guidelines.
- Monitor the performance of the assigned categories and proactively propose action plans to reach the targets;
- Partner with the Store Director and the Merchandising team, by providing effective feedback on products, stock situation and specific category requests in order to grow the business;
- Partner with the Store Director and Visual Merchandising team to provide insights to maximize the category potential while ensuring the image and merchandising guidelines of the store are maintained;
- Partner with the Store Director and the Training team to ensure Client Advisors develop full product knowledge through specific training, while ensuring they are aware of market trends and competitors;
- Utilize digital platforms to support store and online product sales.
- Collaborate with Operations, Human Resources, Loss Prevention and other cross function departments while adhering to and enforcing all company policies and procedures;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules, and leadership zoning, by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the WW headquarters;
- Maintain full organization of company assets in the back of house and front of house per the WW stock guidelines;
- Daily maintenance of the consignment program to be current and adhere to company policy and procedures;
- Responsible for tracking all special orders through merchandising communication;
- Weekly communication of bestseller needs through the Business Planning replenishment program.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Passion for the Fashion Industry.
- Ability to inspire and influence a team, with an entrepreneurial vision, and high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Leading by example
- Relationship builder
- Effective communicator
- Full time
- Amérique du Nord
- United States of America