KERING EYEWEAR Brand Ambassador
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Petaling Jaya - Malaysia
We are currently seeking a Brand Ambassador who will report to a Head of sales as part of our dynamic Sales Team in Malaysia.
How you will contribute
Client Portfolio Coverage
- Define work plan based on “sales cycle” priorities and activities.
- Guarantee an effective visit planning in order to achieve KPI in terms of frequency of visits per store cluster.
- Build constructive relationships with Merchandise Manager, Store Manager and dedicated associates
- Act as Brands’ point of reference for client’s feedbacks and needs.
- Ensure the achievement of sales objectives.
- Sell in and sell out performance
- Support the launch of each collection release.
- Guarantee and monitor the brand penetration in the stores.
- Ensure adequate level of assortment and stock in the points of sales.
- Optimize and monitor product distribution in compliance with selective distribution guidelines.
- Manage and optimize brand presence by negotiating and increasing in store brand visibility.
- Ensure compliance with Brands’ Merchandising guidelines & standards in the stores.
- Maintain Image of Brands at Retail complying with guidelines to protect Brand Equity.
- Ensure implementation of training activities for the Trade regarding products, brand and trade marketing.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of visits, gathering customer’s feedback on products and brands.
- Gather Sell Out data from each of the customer to track Sell Out performance
- Analyze and report information on competitors’ activities (brands/products/visibility/events).
- Analyze best and worst sellers (i.e. the best selling price points, colors or styles).
Who you are
- University Degree
- Min 5-years of experience in sales on-the-field
- Experience within fashion / luxury, cosmetics, FMCG environments
- Experience of working in MNC is an added advantage
- Solid background in Trade Marketing and Visual Merchandising
- Available to travel based on business needs
- Computer literate (Microsoft suite)
- English, Mandarin and local language
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong achievement orientation
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Analytical attitude & learning capability
- Ability to adapt to constant business needs changes
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasie / Pacifique Sud