Job Family Group Description - Sales / Omni-Channel:
Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management.
Brand Bio –
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Job Family Description -Retail Operations:
Supports the sales process – puts displays in place, keeps stock level inventory, payment transactions, fitting or garment alterations.
Sub-Job Family Description - Cashier:
Ensures a smooth and efficient payment process for clients. Follows our guidelines to ensure our customers receive the best customer experience possible.
Desired Skills and Experience Qualifications:
• Secondary school graduate or above in any discipline
• Retail & customer services experience preferred
• Experience with the operations of POS system is an advantage
• Efficient and accurate typing skills
• Good customer service attitude
• Good administrative skills
• Good PC skills such as MS Office
• Good command of spoken and written English