Gucci - Regular
GUCCI India Visual Merchandising Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
MUMBAI - India
Responsible for all aspects of visual merchandising duties in order to maintain high VM standards of Gucci stores and contribute to the team for positive growth
- Responsible for regular VM Rotations in all Gucci Stores – India.
- Regularly visit stores to train staff and implement VM standards and give appropriate guidelines to each store to promote customer flow and sales according to corporate VM Team.
- Prepare qualitative photographic report after each rotation.
- Share the reports with the Store and conduct seasonal visual merchandising training for VM Ambassadors and Client Advisors.
- Openly communicate with regional and local teams for all the VM matters with diverse point of view.
- Support all VM team’s work involving opening, promotional event display, Duratrans, tools, Windows and budgeting with a proactive, dynamic attitude within the required timeframe.
Window & Duratrans
- IW (Institutional) window ;
- Window location : New Delhi & Mumbai Galleria (IW window will be changed once new design crated by WW VM)
- Manage the process of Window installation to be coordinated with local supplier
- Share the WW window drawing/instructions with supplier and ensure all the window tools received from WW CID, are being allocated to supplier on time upon arrival.
- Prepare the Empty and full window report for submission to WW VM
- Handle the process of image installation with local supplier and coordinate the installation schedule by store
- Share the installation quotation received from local supplier with Senior VM manager for an approval
- Collect the Duratrans installation images from VMA/Store, and prepare the report for submission to WW VM
VM Tools – Inventory management & New Order
- Check the required VM tools when new category introduced, and proposed the order q’ty for Regional VM manager’s review
- Rebalance the VM tools in between stores if needed
- Encourage Brand image within the WW VM strategy and proactive proposal to upgrade based on Local Business strategy.
- Ability to organize and negotiate between WW and local needs to go forward.
- Promote a professional image, being positive, and ability to work under pressure.
- Working with the regional VM Teams based in Singapore on VM webinars and regional VM Trainings.
- Educational Requirements: Bachelors’/Masters’ in Fashion or Visual Merchandising
- Minimum 5 – 8 years’ of experience in a similar role.
- Qualitative & Methodical visual merchandising skills
- Advanced computer skills in PowerPoint, Excel and MS Word
- Working proficiency in using Photoshop
- Willingness to travel
- Open-minded to diversity, comfortable with change and willing to adapt as required to the needs of the business
- Full time
- Afrique / Moyen-Orient