KERING EYEWEAR Supply Chain / Customer Service Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
DUBAI - United Arab Emirates
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain / Customer Service Specialist who will report to the Regional Key Account Manager Middle East as part of our dynamic team in our subsidiary in Dubai. He/She will be responsible for managing the order to payment flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion, working along with the sales team on delivering customer service excellence and ensuring compliance with sales business policies.
How you will contribute
- Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information
- Managing order flow from order acquisition to order entry in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue
- Managing backorders ensuring the maintenance of a clean portfolio
- Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms
- Supporting sales in case of commercial, logistics, product claims from the customer
- Supporting sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organizational preparation and execution
- Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer
- Implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems
- Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities and/or projects
Who you are
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience in a B2B customer service environment
- Experience with an ERP is essential, SAP experience is a must
- Perfect level of English
- Another language (Italian, Arabic or French) will be considered a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Analytic skills
- Team player
- Problem solving
- Clear and open communication
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Afrique / Moyen-Orient
- United Arab Emirates