KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Specialist Middle East
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Specialist Middle East who will report to the Marketing Manager Middle East as part of our dynamic team in our subsidiary in Dubai.
How you will contribute
- Support the manager in designing local trade marketing activities, in line with Brand and corporate guidelines.
- Support the manager in defining and implementing an annual Trade Marketing Activity Calendar for the Middle east region for each brand with focus on the special needs of key accounts and top doors.
- Ensure and supervise clear and timely execution of all TM projects in the area of competence
- Manage the organization and roll-out of local exclusive customer events and trade fairs.
- Attend relevant local Customers Meetings and local Buying Days working closely with the Sales Team.
- Manage BTL/Trade MKTG investments (budget, follow up, ROI) and ensure efficient spending.
- Closely liase with HQ functions (Global TM Team, Brand Managers) as well as local functions (Sales, Finance, Sales Support)
- Manage daily communication with Field Marketing Agency to ensure regular development of BTL activities
- Support sales event organization, dealing with suppliers and managing all logistic and organization details
- Prepare report for Business Review and cost controlling, to be shared with direct manager and upper managers
- Prepare weekly report for store check visibility
- Monitor and analyse competitors trends and visibility initiatives, by executing regular market visits and preparing reports for the direct manager.
Who you are
- A university graduate in Marketing with 2-3 years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience within Eyewear, watch & jewellery, beauty & cosmetics, fashion or accessories Industry
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- With Strong Presentation skills
- Analytical skills and Budget Management skills
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- With advanced expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English speaker. Additional languages are a plus
- With passion and enthusiasm
- Full time
- Afrique / Moyen-Orient
- United Arab Emirates