ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Assistant Retail Merchandising Manager, Men's
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Alexander McQueen are in search of personable, analytical and strategic Leather goods Retail Merchandising Manager to join the business at an exciting time of growth for the category and House as a whole.
How you will Contribute
- To support China Merchandising in planning and executing all buying activities
- To manage inventory, delivery and re-order situation to ensure a healthy and appropriate mix and stock level are maintained
- To compose relative sales report and analysis
- To monitor sales and sell-through situation and initiate appropriate business strategies to liquidate stock in order to achieve sales target
- To work closely with sales team and Visual Merchandising to promote business opportunities ideas
- To conduct extensive market research and analysis
- To provide seasonal product training and fashion trend information to the front-line staffs
- Occasional overseas travel is required
Who you are
- degree holder in fashion or related discipline
- Possess 5 years' fashion buying experience, preferably in fast fashion / multi import brands / luxuary industry; Overseas buying trip is required
- With strong business and numerical sense
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic sales team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China