ALEXANDER MCQUEEN E-Business Manager
Alexander McQueen - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
Job Title : e-Business Manager, China
Department : e-Business
Direct Reporting Line: General Manager, China
Location: Shanghai, China
Alexander McQueen is renowned for its unbridled creativity and the brand today has become synonymous with modern British couture. Since her appointment in 2010 as Creative Director, Sarah Burton has produced critically acclaimed collections with a focus on handcraft and artisanal techniques. Her ability to marry the design codes of the house with lightness and her own feminine touch has brought a new and personal aesthetic.
Part of the Kering portfolio of brands, Alexander McQueen has expanded internationally through both wholesale and retail channels in the past few years, strengthening its positioning within the luxury sector. With a total network of over 60 directly-operated Alexander McQueen stores and a strong presence in the world’s most prestigious department stores, the brand’s iconic status continues to grow across the world.
This role is primarily responsible for shape and deliver the local strategy and tactical plan to exceed on-line revenue objectives for the China e-commerce estate and manager full spectrum of e-commerce related activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shape and deliver the local strategy and tactical plan in order to exceed on-line revenue objectives for the China e-commerce estate.
- Lead on business development opportunities to expand the e-commerce network then project managing them to launch (channel negotiation, project planning, integration and execution).
- Responsible for the full spectrum of e-commerce related activities including but not limited to sales targets, merchandise mix, inventory management, operations, logistics and performance marketing.
- Produce and analyses trade performance reports and translate insights and analytics into tangible actions.
- Ownership of product assortment and merchandising mix, catalogue build, season launches and commercial calendar.
- Manage the overall online brand identity, image, and content delivery across the website and marketplaces ensuring seamless alignment with the marketing team and overarching global calendar.
- Develop with local marketing team to build and implement pre-launch, launch and post-launch communication plans to drive traffic and engagement.
- On-going site optimization to maximize conversion and sales (site content, UX/ UI, SEO, SEM).
- Acquire new e-commerce customers and build the CRM database; analyses customer behavior and pattern to identify different action plans.
- Work collaboratively with group APAC client service to leverage competency across all e-business touchpoints.
- Monitor customer feedback and interaction with the brand; provide proposals and recommendations for improvements in order to provide brand experience.
- Realize synergies with offline retail for omni-channel excellence.
- Oversee the full inventory lifecycle including order management and fulfilment; work closely with group DC’s/ TP’s/ 3PL’s warehousing and logistics teams to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, results focused, understands luxury
- 5 years or more experience in E-Business – ideally from online shop or brand with EC shop, with strong commercial acumen and e-shop P&L experience
- IT literacy, understanding of web technologies, content management system, social media, mobile tools
- Highly numerate comfortable working in large data sets and the ability to put them into actionable insights
- Knowledgeable of e-commerce trends, competitive landscape and digital customer experience
- Commitment, passion and drive, hands on
- Good communicator, proficiency in English
- Highly innovative, productive and efficient with excellent time-management skills
- Excellent communication and exceptional interpersonal skills; effective and persuasive
- Must engender a positive “can do” attitude in others (be a lateral leader).
Interested parties please send your application letter together with detailed resume indicating job reference number, date of availability, latest and expected salary to aris.an@ alexandermcqueen.com.
Data collected will be for recruitment purpose only.
- Full time
- Mainland China