BALENCIAGA Assistant Sotre Manager (Shanghai P66 Temp)
Balenciaga - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
- Manage a retail sales team while overseeing daily store operations including sales targets, housekeeping, staff training, inventory management, complaints handling, etc.
- Lead and motivate retail sales team to provide excellent customer service and achieve sales targets
- Ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency in accordance with Balenciaga’s standards and requirements
- Build customer database and maintain a good relationship with valuable customers and VIP
- Diploma and above in any discipline with at least 8 years relevant experience in which 3 years at managerial level
- Prior exposure in luxury fashion brands is preferred
- Passionate about retail and have a drive to succeed
- Possess excellent people management, customer service and interpersonal skill
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good PC skills such as MS Office
This position is responsible for managing the shop according to the company principles and guidelines, reflecting the company image and representing the company to its customers. Formulate and implement policies and strategies and business plans of the store to achieve or exceed sales, profit and cost objectives. Maintain positive customer relations and monitors customer feedback. Trains, motivates and develops subordinates to provide the desired standards of service and ensures succession. Ensure an optimal and motivating work climate.
- Full time
- Mainland China