BALENCIAGA Client Engagement Supervisor, Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
SUMMARY: The candidate is responsible for rolling out Balenciaga client strategy in the market and will implement clienteling tools & programs in store by ensuring training, follow-up and tracking of all actions. He/she will support the stores by providing client analysis and reports, in order to adapt their client action plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
Implement Clienteling programs & tools and coach the teams
- train the teams on the programs (prospects, welcome, gift, birthday, special treatment, etc.) & tools (client cards, mailers, clienteling application on phone/Ipad, etc.) defined by HQ
- coordinate (listings, orders, reports…) and make sure the execution is in line with Balenciaga standards
- track & measure the impact of all programs to ensure a relevant follow-up
Coordinate Client animations (in-store/out-of-store events), in line with HQ guidelines
- Before: define calendar of actions, target (listing extraction & client selection by the teams), invitation type (paper/digital) & plan suppliers (catering, flowers, hostess, logistics, etc.)
- D-Day: coordination of suppliers, store teams & VM to ensure the animation is in line with Balenciaga image & standards
- After: track and follow-up by gathering quantitative and qualitative feedback from store & sending to HQ
Drive business through developing in-store clienteling mindset
- define & animate Store Client Expert community by sharing best practices with other regions/stores
- make sure sales teams understand client KPIs/segmentation, challenge them with objectives & mystery shopping results
- coach Sales Associate to define action plan per client thanks to Clienteling tools (client book, applications, etc.)
- provide the stores with morning briefs, specific listings/reports, menu of attentions (lunch, birthday, gift…) to enhance client reactivation
- coordinate with HQ for worldwide VIC treatment organisation (ie. invitation to the Fashion Show)
Oversee direct communication and client database & insights
- manage client data collection & accuracy: conducts training and provide training material to the teams.
- manage invitation for events: text, order, printing, calligraphy/routing & sending to clients.
- analyse monthly store dashboards & follow-up client KPIs with stores.
- run specific reports/client analysis if needed to set-up actions to support the business.
- track all client actions above in the campaign management tool in order to measure the ROI.
- check and validate global newsletters & submit local requests to HQ (i.e. store opening/anniversary).
- perform continuous data quality activities (deduplication & merging) or issues, in collaboration with HQ/MIS and Kering Group.
- At least 7 years’ or above experience in client development, CRM, events or other similar positions in luxury retail/fashion industry.
- Able to conceive and drive projects forward.
- Business oriented, numerate and confident in managing database/figures, and conducting data analysis.
- High understanding of luxury environment & highly client oriented.
- Excellent skills in Excel/Power Point is a must and overall strong computer skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills, fluency in English is a must.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR