Balenciaga Merchandising Manager, SEAO
Balenciaga - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
You will plan, review and analyst budgets, sales performance, productivity and business trends for the region. Identify and develop strategies to maximize sales opportunities and alert management and buyers on high risk areas which may impact on business.
How you will contribute
- Plan, review and monitor OTB, sales performance and business trends and develop clear and strategic product assortment by store
- Partner with various departments on action plans to achieve target collection sell-through and retail KPIs
- Ensure healthy inventory levels and timely stock supply in each country
- Conduct pricing analysis and propose price positioning to enhance product’s market competitiveness and to leverage local & tourist business
- Manage and coordinate company projects and sales push programs to ensure high quality end results within given timeframe
- Regular store visits to gain understanding of customer buying behavior and retail teams’ feedback
Who you are
- Proven solid merchandising and managerial experience, preferably gained in retail and luxury industry
- Extensive knowledge in both men’s and women’s wear, leather goods, footwear
- Strong understanding of the retail environment and proven interaction with retail teams
- Numerically sensitive with strong business acumen, strong sense of commitment and ability to adjust mindset and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, with command of English (written and spoken)
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time