BALENCIAGA Merchandising Planner, SEAO (Singapore)
Balenciaga - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
- Closely work with HQ Supply Chain team on all the new projects and existing stores on allocation, distribution and delivery
- Coordinate and arrange stock transfers between stores and ensure shipments/deliveries are fulfilled by working closely with the local logistics teams
- Partner with the Buyers to actively manage inventory levels, identify under/overstock risks. This includes planning backup orders on key items and major launches, recommending top-up orders, and/or canceling orders
- Produce standard weekly/monthly merchandise management reports, analyze and communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Work with the Merchandising Manager to prepare pre-season Open-To-Buy Plans, develop merchandise strategies and to support buying needs through analyzing historical data and current trends to forecast demand.
Who you are
- Degree in Economics, Finance/Accounting, Mathematics or Statistics desired
- Minimum 5 years planning experience preferred; Experience of accounting function or inventory control in retail/fashion industry is an advantage
- Demonstrated working knowledge of retail inventory and financial measures/KPI (Sell-through, weeks of supply/coverage, inventory turnaround, markdowns, mark-ups, OTB)
- Highly analytical, strong aptitude with numbers and clear understanding of retail math
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Enjoys working in team and multi-cultural environment
- Highly proficient PC skills, in particular Excel
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time