BALENCIAGA Senior Sales (MBS)
Balenciaga - Regular
Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
- Act as a “host” for customer, interact and consistently strengthen and build strong customer relationships
- Develop and maintain good product knowledge and provide excellent and professional customer service
- Handle customer complaints and ensure issues can be resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company
- Replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation and control products from a quality point of view
- Maintain store cleanness and tidiness, grooming and appearance of all areas respecting the visual merchandising Standard
- Ensure all procedures and policies are understood and carry out work according to those standards
Who you are
- Proven experience in a similar role. With working experience in fashion luxury companies is a plus.
- Product and Fashion sensitivity with good knowledge of fashion trend
- Strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good PC skills such as MS Office and other digital tools
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time