BOTTEGA VENETA Assistant Boutique Manager
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Tainan City - Taiwan
We are currently seeking an Assistant Boutique Manager who will report to the Multi-Store Manager as part of our dynamic team in Taiwan.
This position will manage the Taiwan SKM Store within the Tainan for Bottega Veneta Taiwan
How you will contribute
• To achieve and maximize financial results
• To manage, coach, develop, retain and inspire people in your team
• To recruit & retain clients and manage clients relationship to maximize their purchase power
• To manage operation to ensure the effectiveness & efficiency
Who you are
• At least 3-year people management experiences
• English is able to communicate
• People oriented, result driven, fashion sense, self-learning, strategic thinking
• Able to work under pressure
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time