BOTTEGA VENETA Digital Marketing Manager
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - China
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will report to the Regional Marketing & Communications Director as part of our dynamic China team.
You will face your next challenge with us and you will enjoy having lots of ownership, develop long term merchandising career development and goals.
How you will contribute
- Implement digital social media strategies in compliance with the direction of head office and maximize the impact of electronic communications in relation to marketing and new media;
- Assist to implement and manage promotion event campaigns to promote brand awareness, image, and consistent messaging across the digital space and to maximize business potential;
- Online Brand Marketing activities(Corporate Website, Social Platform)
- Advertising activities
- Conduct digital marketing proposal, recap, and report
- Provide creative brief and copywriting and tack media performance for analysis.
- Digital Marketing related training and sharing
- Other related ad-hoc projects and tasks
Who you are
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in brand, digital marketing;
- Good negotiation and communication skill, team spirit, and a can-do attitude;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies for China in local market;
- Passionate on the job and the industry;
- Hardworking, down to earth and highly self motivated with result driven;
- Demonstrated accountability for achieving individual and shared goals;
- Fluent in Chinese and English, both verbal and written;
- Excellent paper work and computer skill (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time