BOTTEGA VENETA E-COMMERCE MARKETING SPECIALIST
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking an E-Commerce Marketing Specialist who will report to E-Commerce Manager as part of our dynamic China team.
You will face your next challenge with us and you will enjoy having lots of ownership, develop long term E-Commerce Marketing career development and goals.
How you will contribute
- Establish and deliver on multiple KPIs, from upper-funnel brand metrics to traffic and sales for all ecommerce platforms.
- Provide budget plan, monitor and optimize the media performance.
- Manage multiple external agency teams to execute, optimize and measure all paid marketing channels.
- Partner with brand marketing team on developing content that will maximize the impact of advertising.
- Work with HQ performance marketing team to implement the paid media strategy.
- Continuously analyze digital media effectiveness and take corrective action as necessary; deliver weekly, monthly and seasonal report.
Who you are
- Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- 3+ years of performance marketing experience, strong knowledge of difference traffic source for brand site including search engine, affiliate, display and social; and Alimama for Tmall.
- Knowledge of data tracking and analysis tools for both brand site and Tmall data bank.
- Good understanding of luxury/fashion market.
- Good oral/written English
- Strong communication skill
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Bottega Veneta philosophy of exceptional quality and to become part of a highly disciplined sales team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China