BOTTEGA VENETA E-Commerce Sr. Manager/Director, Japan & Korea
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Reports To: Direct line to CEO, Bottega Veneta JAPAN, Korea & Guam / dotted line to WW E-Commerce Manager
The Head of eCommerce for Japan & Korea has a dual mission to develop the eCommerce business in terms of sales and loyal client base and partner with the Retail channel to deliver innovative omni-channel services, creating a single brand experience for clients for both markets, leveraging the differences/practices from both countries, and in collaborating with Global E-commerce team.
As Head of eCommerce, this position will develop the strategic plan and implement initiatives focused on driving online revenue growth, channel profitability, and client loyalty. This position is in charge of customer acquisition and retention, site merchandising and operational excellence, in partnering with HQ E-com team
As part of the omni-channel strategy, the Head of eCommerce will collaborate with the Retail team and key linkage groups to implement initiatives that deliver seamless services between online and stores. This includes shared CRM activities with the goal of deepening client loyalty.
It is essential for this role to establish client trust in shopping on Bottega Veneta online site and to deliver a differentiating experience that befits a luxury brand.
In a dynamic online environment, the Head of eCommerce must be attuned to changing customer behaviors, spot new business opportunities and quickly convert on them.
- Lead the e-commerce business for 2 markets of Japan & Korea, leveraging in particular the Omnichannel Platform capabilities and local Performance Marketing activations in each countries;
- Responsible for full spectrum of e-commerce related activities including but not limited to sales target, merchandise mix, logistics, business development as well as online shop P&L
- Build strong synergies with Retail, by defining and implementing strategies and processes to improve the customer experience and conversion rate, offline and online;
- Act as an Omnichannel Ambassador for the local market teams;
- Liaise with local and global marketing teams to propose and organize programs to maximize traffic, conversion and sales;
- Liaise with local and global teams to plan and execute CRM campaigns;
- Analyse customer behaviour and pattern to identify different action plans, together with the global teams;
- Monitor and report local e-commerce activities (trends, retailer activities, etc.)
- In collaboration with the HQ E-commerce team,and local merchandising partners, manage stock situation and ensure replenishment cycles of merchandising and packaging;
- Monitor customer feedback and interaction with the brand; provide proposals and recommendations for improvements in order to provide the e-commerce experience.
- Align with HQ/Kering Digital and MIS teams in implementing new platform and tools etc.
- Work closely with other teams i.e. Marketing, CRM, Logistics/Supply chain team, Retail teams to execute local/seasonal initiatives such as events, gifting, catalogue/DM distribution etc. and to create a seamless multi-channel experience
- Manage a team of 3; 2 in Japan, 1 in Korea
Required skill set and competences
- Entrepreneurial spirit, focus on commercial result;
- Strong Project Management skills;
- 5 years or above experience in e-commerce in the luxury / fashion industry;
- Deep knowledge of the performance marketing tools for the local market;
- IT literacy, understanding of web technologies, content management system, social media, mobile tools;
- Knowledge/Experience of SalesForce platform is a plus
- Knowledgeable of e-commerce trends, competitive landscape and digital customer experience;
- Commitment, passion and drive, hands on;
- Good communicator, proficiency in English ;
- Highly innovative, productive and efficient with excellent time-management skills;
- Excellent communication and exceptional interpersonal skills; effective and persuasive;
- Must engender a positive “can do” attitude in others (be a lateral leader).
- Full time