BOTTEGA VENETA HR Executive (Maternity Cover)
Bottega Veneta - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Central Singapore - Singapore
How you will contribute
This position is responsible to support the Head of Human Resources in overall HR operation activities with a main focus in recruitment for retail staff in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand.
- Handle all recruitment processes for non-managerial positions from creating job requisition to on-boarding of the new hire.
- Under the guidance of Head of HR, to provide timely advice on HR policies, procedures and HR practices
- Work alongside with business units to understand operational workflows and requirements.
- Support Head of HR in disciplinary cases as and when required.
- Handle employee grievances and performance improvement program.
- Participate actively to organize employee engagement activities.
- Assist in annual merit increment process and forecast 1 budgeting.
- Support office administrative tasks.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Head of HR.
Who you are
- At least five years' experience working in human resources function, with at least two years in recruitment; ideally from retail or FMCG industry.
- A good command of written and spoken English is essential.
- Strong attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible approach to your role.
- Experience in WorkDay system will be highly desired.
WHY JOIN US?
At Bottega Veneta people embody a philosophy of individually and confidence, all employees are self-assured and accept to stand fully behind the product defending it all times. The expression of new ideas and prepositions are encouraged bearing in mind, which is the freedom within the framework, to grant coherence of our brand expression. Consistency, mutual trust, collaboration and transparency are key for our continuous success. Socially responsible and proud to ensure the brand's future, we have strong sentiment for the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage, and work confidently to preserve them.
As a Kering collective, we form a successful group of fair, honest, positive and creative people. Our mission is to attract talent who recognize these qualities as our most valuable assets, and are driven to further its development into a complete luxury lifestyle brand, while never compromising. At Bottega Veneta, we're interested in the results of the individual's efforts, we identify, liberate and develop talent, providing resources and training opportunities to further optimize professional growth. Dedicated to fostering creativity and innovation, endorsing the ability to integrate know-how, and nurturing careers for advancement.
- Full time