BOTTEGA VENETA Sales Associate
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Hong Kong Island - Hong Kong
To bring the in-store customer experience to the next level with flawless service that dazzles. You will seek out and leverage opportunities to enhance sales and increase growth, in harmony with the Bottega Veneta philosophy of luxury.
How you will contribute
- Achieve sales targets in line with company strategy and use effective selling techniques to maximise the business potential of the stores.
- Share information and best practices in order to build solid and harmonious team relationships.
- Deliver excellent customer service and cultivate customer relationships via effective after-sales service.
- Efficiently collect and update customer information for CRM and Client Book use.
- Ensure stock information is updated and carry out store transfer requests correctly.
- Embody our company service values and standards at all times.
Who you are
- Able to build fruitful, long-term relationships with customers from all over the world.
- An experienced sales person, preferably from within luxury fashion.
- An excellent communicator.
- A driver of great commercial results, time and time again
- A multi-tasking team player who thrives a fast-paced, challenging and dynamic environment.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong