BOUCHERON Marketing and Communications Specialist, Hong Kong, Macau & SEA (1 year contract)
Boucheron - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
Role Objective: Marketing & Communications Specialist is responsible for the Communications of the brand in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Central Team in Paris. Her/His key responsibilities cover Advertising, Public Relations, Digital and Social Media, Brand Event organization, Client event organization, Communications & Retail Tools management, and budget management.
Implement the Communication plansMedia
- Plan and implement media plan (online & offline) with closely work with Media buying agency
- To run day-to-day call and coordination with media agency for media placement delivery
- To work with production agency for advertising materials and dispatch
- To manage MMS for best capture of plan vs budget vs actual
- To assist to prepare regular media performance review and post campaign report for regional and HQ
- To manage efficient implementation of plans, including regular press release dispatch, press viewing events, overseas press trip, etc…
- To run day-to-day PR activities, direct media enquiry, media product shooting, etc…
- To manage media/ KOL relationship
- To conduct regular review of PR performance (DMR Report etc…) to ensure high brand exposure for products, events, and celebrity buzz
- To actively pursue new PR opportunities (sponsorship, celebrity etc) in local market
- To liaise with commercial team for client event organization, including budget allocation, event format, agreeable ROI
- To organise brand and press event organization, including all proposal preparation and validation process with APAC and Paris teams
Digital and Social Media
- To assist regional team to manage local webpage and local social media page
- To propose and implement local social media campaign
Manage Communications & Retail Tools
- Manage local communications and Retail tools needs
- Liaise with commercial team for needs and dispatch and stock management
Plan and manage Marketing & Communications Budget
- Planning of annual communications budget
- Close monitoring of budget allocation and expense status with full responsibility
- Manage team to follow strictly group compliance and procedures for all expense matters
- Prepare monthly report to regional team for global submission
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong experience and sensibility the values of the luxury world, at least 5 years of relevant communications experience, preferably in luxury industry.
- Jewelry and watch appreciation and knowledge.
- High flexibility and determination to achieve goals within set deadlines and limited resources is required.
- Structured and synthetic.
- Client and retail oriented.
- Be able to inspire and motivate.
- Secure a very good relationship with colleagues and partners in a multicultural environment.
- Have a good planning, presentation, time and project management skills.
- Be professional, ethical and persuasive.
- Be strategic, analytical, critical, creative and innovative.
- Be able to utilize presentation, computers and software applications or equipment.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
Why work with us?
Boucheron is part of the Kering Group, this is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR