How you will contribute
Sales & Boutique Operation
• Partner with and support store daily operation to ensure boutiques are smoothly operated daily and monitoring execution level across boutiques;
• Regular updating of boutique operation SOP and operation manual
• Assist retail manager to maintain a high standard of boutique environment and operational standard according to R.I.S.E and PALACCE, as well as to take ownership for the interior store maintenance, furniture fixtures, lighting, PLVs etc.
• Partner with Retail manager, BMs to manage workload with prioritizing effectively and positively impact clients experiences with CRM tools.
• Supporting new projects development, including all boutiques opening but not limited to , ordering of supplies, creation and supportive of training and reference guidelines
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports, include but not limited to, retail operation report and competitor report, store performance analysis, KPI
• Plan/Organize retail meeting, follow up matters or issues arisen from retail meetings
• Assist retail manager for the communication and execution
• Prepare and handle payment requisitions/invoice, assist retail manager to monitor and control retail T&E
• Retail uniforms & business trip management
Experience, business and technical skills
• Degree holder or above
• 1- 2 minimum years of relevant experience in luxury retail sector
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent in spoken and written English and Mandarin, French is a plus
• Energetic, passionate, creative and client-oriented
• Able to work under pressure and a good team player
• Immediate available is highly preferred
• Fully proficient in all MS Office tools
Please note that although we have tried to give you an indication of your responsibilities, this is not an exhaustive list of your duties and you may be required to carry out tasks that are not included in this job description.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background