GUCCI Assistant Consumer Insight and Analytics Manager
Gucci - Regular
Kowloon - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
To Contribute in Department KPIs achievement by providing insights from your accurate data analysis. Department goals include: Private Appointment Sales, Client Retention, Client Data Collection, Local client Sales Mix and Clients segmentation upgrade.
- Conduct CRM data analysis and translate into qualitative insight for management strategy planning and decision making
- Propose of CRM KPIs in regional level, to monitor and track the performance and assist stores to achieve the target
- Develop and maintain timely CRM reports for local and regional management review
- Validate date accuracy of data collection and database maintenance
- Propose target audience for different marketing tools and events
- Support in-store events such as RSVP with Fashion GPS
Who you are
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Marketing, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis, Business Administration or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience in CRM Data Analysis and knowledge in Fashion Luxury Retail industries is an advantage
- Proficiency in Macro Excel
- Analytical skill and sensitive to number
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR