GUCCI Client Relations Manager
Gucci - Regular
Seoul - Korea, Republic of
Position: Client Relations Manager
Department: Client Engagement Department
Report to : Client Engagement Director
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Client Relations Manager is a key position within the Client Engagement Department at Gucci, which
aims at building, enhancing and developing further the relations between Gucci and its clients, at all touch
points of the customer engagement journey –including, but not limited to, the brick-and-mortar store environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
1. In line with the brand and company’s strategy and reflecting the local ambition, s/he works together with Retail and directly with the Stores to develop, retain and upgrade, mainly, existing clients.
2. S/he understands the strategy and translates it into effective day-to-day operational actions that can be efficiently embraced and put into action by the Client Advisors in Stores.
3. S/he is responsible for developing and deploying engagement communications with Stores, such as morning briefs and newsletters; and for Clients, through specific call-to-action messages that can be delivered in form of phone calls, mails and/or selling scripts, etc. for clienteling engagement.
4. In conjunction with CRM and Campaign Management teams, s/he digests key consumer insights to empower Client Advisors and fuel Clienteling actions in, and by stores.
5. Contextualizes global directions into sound local operational actions.
6. S/he helps navigate Stores with client OTOs, coaching Store Staff and supporting them to achieve specific target KPIs.
7. Works in synch with Retail, to align on activities and goals, works closely with MD, delivering the voice of the client to enhance buying.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
1. High communications skills, both written and verbal forms
2. Base digital literacy and CRM knowhow
3. Experience in customer-related or hospitality-related businesses or functions
1. Ability to engage people with confidence, and to manage diverse relations
2. Agile and self-started, international and open-minded
3. Has a taste for fashion, luxury, Highly interested in “people”
- Full time
- Korea, Republic of