GUCCI Department Manager (TS)
Gucci - Regular
Hong Kong Island - Hong Kong
To provide customers with good service, and to achieve sales target.
How you will contribute
• Ensure an economical and operational effective management of the store, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
• Guarantee an adequate integration and optimization between front and back-office, by ensuring appropriate store resources coverage, and supervising logistics and stock management
• Ensure maintenance of inventory accuracy
• Ensure the achievement of business goals and strategic projects
• Manage store staff by Coaching and Training
• Ensure the development of motivation, sense of belonging and business involvement
• Take care of the general look of the store / departments in terms of cleanness, tidiness and efficiency, in order to ensure the best image of products and store, in line with the brand communication and promotion strategy
Who you are
• Minimum of 2-4 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry.
• Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business.
• Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
• Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
• Industry awareness and strong business acumen.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
• Passion for the Fashion Industry.
• Ability to inspire and influence a team, with an entrepreneurial vision, and high level of integrity and professionalism.
• Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Hong Kong